Fina Card is a Web3 Visa prepaid card which can be topped up with any major cryptocurrencies and connects directly to non-custodial wallets. You can spend your crypto assets anytime anywhere as long as the merchant accepts Visa payment.
Fina Card is currently in BETA phase and here are the things you should note.
- 1.Only Virtual Card is available, which is addible to your Apple Pay/ Google Pay wallet.
- 2.No KYC is required during the BETA phase!
- 3.Available globally to all countries!
- 4.No FINA staking is required!
- 5.No FINA rewards will be paid out during the BETA phase
- 6.Card registration and top-up may sometimes be unavailable due to insufficient liquidity during the BETA phase. Please kindly wait for a few days and try again.
- 7.When BETA phase ended, you will need to register for a new Fina Card and your remaining balance will be transferred to the new card. If you are not eligible for a production Fina Card due to your jurisdiction, your remaining balance will be refunded in SCRT of equivalent EUR value.
- 8.Disclaimer: During the BETA phase, all Fina Cards are held by Fina Finance UAB (id: 306068694) and all card expenses are for business purpose to test functionalities of Fina Card. If you need help, please reach out to us at https://chat.fina.cash. You should never reach out to our card provider directly.